Garrison Funnies

Monday, July 13, 2009

Garrisons Room that he never slept in

The sign that the clothes are hanging on is something that I made. Its his little closet. =) I was really excited to make this. I bought all the stuff one Saturday then stayed up all night painting it multiple times until I had the right color green. I think I might repaint it again. So the chair you see is where the rocker will go.
This is Garrisons room. I scrubbed the floors and the walls. It is a tiny area but lets be honest he really doesn't need much room. We are going to put a dresser under the counter and then move our rocking chair back here. I am so excited.

3 comments:

  1. Cute little room!
    Love Leah and Joe and Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!! at least yours is getting a room. Jacob never really made it that far....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we make do with what we can...right? It's a cute little room and I am sure he will love it too!

    ReplyDelete