Garrison Funnies

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Garrison and Dad

Dallin loves spending time with Garrison. There are so many pictures of them that you would think that I never get to hold the boy. Its so cute how much they love spending time with each other.


See how he has his hand resting on his knee. So funny.
Garrison wore this outfit home from the hospital and was swimming in it. Now he barely fits into it. My little boy is growing up so fast.



I totally caught him smiling in his sleep. How cute. He got to hang out with dad while I went and found him a new outfit.



This was take the day he was born. I can't believe he is almost 6 weeks old.

2 comments:

  1. A little daddy's boy!! Garrison looks so cute in those little bear pjs!! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with Garrison sleeping with his Daddy... so cute! Those kinds of pictures are my favorite! He's a doll, hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete