Garrison Funnies

Monday, March 1, 2010

Some old Pictures

Standing all by himself. He has the strongest little legs. They are also very pinchable.
Garrison was just being so happy.
4 Generation picture. We had a hard time getting Grandma and Garrison to look at the camera at the same time.

So it again has been a while. I am being really lame about posting things on our blog. So here is an update. Dallin is a working machine. He has lots of projects that he is working on. I am working a few hours a week and started working out. I feel great!!! Almost feeling like my old self again. Garrison is almost 6 months!!! Oh man! He has been rolling over lots and starting to wiggle all around. Oh my goodness. I love this age. I wish he wouldn't grow up any more. I dont know what I am going to do when my litle boy gets older. Anyways here are some pictures that I found on my moms computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment