Garrison Funnies

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jake and Mistys Wedding

Seriously Garrison looks like a doll here. His skin looks flawless. I just love his eyebrows! They are awesome!
Yeah for the happy family at the temple!
I love the way she edited the photos. Jake and Misty love their pictures!
Sabrina is such an amazing photographer. This one is so cute of Garrison and Savannah!! Love it! oh and of course Bruce.=)


Jake and Misty got married on October 22 in the San Diego temple and it was a beautiful day and an amazing sealing. I loved everything the sealer had to say and I am so grateful that Dallin and I were able to be at the sealing together with our family.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Jake got married! He's just a little boy! That's so crazy! I hope everything is going well for you guys. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! how is he old enough to get married? congrats to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Aww thanks Katie that makes me happy to know they liked the pictures! It's too bad we never got a family session in for you!!=/

    Miss you guys already!

    ps. Garrison looks too cute in his tiger costume!!

    ReplyDelete