Garrison Funnies

Friday, February 4, 2011

Garrison at the Beach!

I love the look on his face. I just wanted to take a cute picture with us both smiling but it appears that he takes after his dad when it comes to taking smiling pictures. Meaning they always have to have a goofy face!
He loved playing in the sand, but didn't really like being in the water.
Another one where he wasn't looking at the camera.
He was just so cute in his white onsie at the beach. I am glad he didn't get sunburn, I did put lots of sunscreen on him.
He did really well not eating the sand, for about 30 mins. or so. Then i started talking with all the girls and next time I look up this is what his face looked like. Luckily he didn't have much sand in his diaper, I don't think he had any at all. Thank goodness!! I hear that sand poo is hard to clean off!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...he is soooo cute! I miss you guys and we only live 30 min away. Why does that drive have to seem so far away? The girls and I want to come and spend some time with you guys this next week before we leave so let me know when you guys can get together?! I'm gonna miss you Katie! Thanks for being my friend! Garrison looks sooo much like Dallin! You look pretty cute yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such an awsome mix of you too. :)

    ReplyDelete