Garrison Funnies

Thursday, August 30, 2012

My fitness Pal

Just signed up for my fitness pal. if I only eat 160 calories a day I can be down to my goal weight in 5 weeks, but I would probably be dead before then. =)

Comments from Family

  • Adrienne Peterson's profile photo
    160 a day???  is that just leftover after you eat normally and excercise to burn those calories?
    Aug 30, 2012
  • Ryan Peterson's profile photo
    Pretty sure you wouldnt be able to function regardless if it was net or gross.
    Aug 30, 2012


  • Ryan Peterson's profile photo
    Just save the water you drain off of noodles, etc when you cook and live off of that!
    Aug 30, 2012
  • Ryan Peterson's profile photo
    What the...?? I just got an email saying Im now signed up with a fitness pal just because I posted on your comment. Does that mean I only get 160 calories a day?!?!?
    Aug 30, 2012
  • Ryan Peterson's profile photo
    And who is this...'fitness pal'??
    Aug 30, 2012
  • Katie Bird's profile photo
    haha. Ryan I have no idea why you are getting emails from them. Its pretty cool you should sign up for it.
    Sep 1, 2012
  • T Bird's profile photo
    haha

No comments:

Post a Comment