Garrison Funnies

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 catch up! January -June

Garrison's first Sunday in Primary. 
His first talk in Primary. I know that I shouldnt have taken a picture but it was such a fun moment for us. 
We played in the snow
 Tariens first day of Nursery. He absolutely loves it!


For Easter we had balloons with clues and they had to solve the clues to find their basket. They loved the balloons!
This picture is from our road trip out to Washington. He is just so cute when he sleeps in his car seat. Garrison and Tarien got sick on our way home.
This is one of the many cool playgrounds by grandma and grandpa birds house. Before this trip Tarien didnt like slides. While we were at this playground he just decided he was going to go down the slide and he went down one of the craziest ones. He just kept doing it over and over. It was hilarious!
I think I forgot about him in his time out. =/ But it makes sense why he was being fussy. =)

Tarien has one of the best smiles I have even seen! He is such a good eater too!


For Dallins 30th birthday I made everyonne capes. I had to experiment before I made all the capes so the kids got some superhero capes =)
I made him cinnamon rolls waffles for breakfast. It was yummy!
 We had lunch at Firehouse subs. Super Yummy!

 My mom made a yummy trifle. It was so good.

 I spray painted a bunch of shirts red and everyone had their initial on the back. They got to color however they wanted. It was a lot of fun!
 The boys loved wearing their capes around.




Then we all wore our capes to the new Superman movie. All the people around us thought it was so cool. This was one of my most favorite birthday parties that we have had since we have been married.

No comments:

Post a Comment