Garrison Funnies

Saturday, October 1, 2016

October was Awesome!

 Uncle Mickey came to visit and my boys thought it would be nice to scratch his back with Tarien's new sais that he got for birthday.
 Kaiden is mastering his bike. It is so fun to watch him ride it all over the place.


 Tarien has also mastered his bike. He is getting so good at riding up hills and down hills. I can't wait until we can start taking the trails by our house.

 General Conference time. Kaiden loved watching it while sitting upstairs and hanging his feet over the edge.

 At conference time we build temples. This is one of my favorite things and my boys love it too!




 Tarien did a sweet fish braid on my hair. I sure love having my sister here with me.
 Its drawing time. Dallin has been working with the boys on drawing and they are just loving it. Especially Tarien. Tarien will draw all day long.


 We went for a hike up the Alpine loop. It was beautiful! Wow. We will be taking family pictures here for sure in the future.

 This is one of the most beautiful rainbows I have ever seen in Lehi before. The colors were so vibrant and bright!

Girls Weekend!! This is one of my most favorite times of the year! My mom, sister, Christina and Beth Hansen and me all got out for a night down to St. George to Tuacahn. We watched Tarzan it was pretty fantastic.




 Tarien and I have been practicing our reading and part of that is writing. He was showing off to me by writing in block letters.
 Garrison won a prize from the book fair for reading 20 mins a day for the week of the book fair. He choose this picture because he thought it was a cool army helicopter. He was so excited for me to take a picture to show his Uncle Andy.
 Garrison played basketball again this year and he improved so much. We are very excited to watch him play again. Once he realized that he should get under the basket then his teammates started passing the ball to him and he shot and scored way more baskets this season.




 We took the boys to Scheels so that we could spend some time together before Dallin went on another business trip. We had a super fun time shooting and posing in huge jeeps.




 We went on the ferris wheel. It was more scary than I thought it was going to be.

 While Dad was away mom and the kids will play. We stayed up late camping in our bedroom and watching Disney cartoons. I think the boys stayed up the latest they ever had in their whole LIVES!!!! It was lots of fun!


 Kadien was telling me about how much he loves Thalia.
 Trying to show Garrison how to spin coins on the table at Pizza Pie Cafe. These are things that every kid needs to learn.
Moms never get their own pictures. Need to document that I live and love my kids!
 This kid bring a smile to my face every day! He is beyond cute and I love him to pieces!
 My boys are such good friends. I am so grateful for the love they have for each other.


 Crazy hair day at school. This is the first time we have participated in this and I was a bit nervous. Not sure how you are supposed to do a boys hair crazy. So I did the hair and Dallin drew the monster face on his forehead.


 Then Kaiden wanted his hair done and of course he was superman.
 Kaidens first time helping us carve a pumpkin. He was pretty excited



 Garrisons first grade class and it Halloween parade time!

 He is the cutest fireman ever!

 Sarah is the best Bellatrix ever! I got to do her hair for work today which was actually kind of hard because it had to be pulled up. So I had to pull it up and make it look like it was still down. Super tricky but it turned out great!
 These pumpkins were grown in my moms garden.

 One firefighter, one ninja turtle(Raphael) and one Superman!
 We stopped at Uncle Jake and Aunt Mistys house. They were dressed up as dragons. Super cute!





 Roxy sure loves Dallin.

No comments:

Post a Comment