Garrison Funnies

Friday, September 23, 2011

baby 2 Update 37 Weeks

I went in to the doctor today and was hoping that he would just tell me to walk on over to the hospital and have the baby. But no I have only dialated to a 2 1/2 and am still about 80% effaced. I have been having a hard time sleeping at night, waking up with contractions. I thought that I was going into labor on Wednesday night, but they stopped after about an hour. Then the past few days I have been feeling an incredible amount of pressure in my stomach and can't really walk around very well anymore. So its safe to say that I am officially ready to have this baby. When I went into my appt. the doctor stripped my membranes and said it would do it again more aggressively at my next appt. So my next appt is on Tuesday and I am hoping that I will just go into labor that night or hopefully tonight =) Its going to be a long couple of weeks if I have dont have the baby until Oct 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment