Garrison Funnies

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Contractions

Today was the first day that i can remember that I have been able to feel any type of contrations at all. I guess i was just being paranoid, because i am to the point to have the baby but after having contractions all day i kinda freaked out. It hasn't been anything big I am sure they are just the Braxtyn Hicks contractions, but it was a little to real for me. Anyways I just wanted to make a note of this for myself as well as for those that like to read and follow along on my blog. No new pictures to put up yet. We dont take enough pictures around here I guess.

This past week i worked a ton which could be another reason why my body was having those contrations. Stress!!!!!! Anyways i am excited to not be working full time anymore! I can't wait for Garrison to come!!

3 comments:

  1. You think these contractions are bad-just wait!! J/K You will be fine, this is exciting it means your almost there!! We can't wait to meet little Garrison!
    Love Leah and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i hope that i dont scare you. i just followed your name and your blog came up. The T.v section fits up to a 40 inch flat screen and the platform part is big enough for an older t.v like we have. hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually the measurements are 38" x 28.5" i knew it looked too small but my husband swore that it fit a 40".

    ReplyDelete