Garrison Funnies

Sunday, August 23, 2009

MOVING!!

Dallin and i are moving into a two bedroom apartment across town and we are both really excited for the new apartment but also very sad to leave the one we are in now. It has been a great first apartment to us. To bad Garrison will never be able to use the room that i spent hours scrubbing the floors. =) The good news is that we will live right around the corner from Tad and Cara which i am most excited about. Especially to hang with Cara all the time. Sorry Tad you will be at work. I am sure I will see you every now and then. shesh. Anyways we still have lots more to pack which freaks me out. i didnt realize how much stuff(crap) we had. My plan is to declutter before Garrison makes his way out which I think will be soon since I have been having contractions for the past two weeks! Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment