Garrison Funnies

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Baby Garrison






My mom looks so amazing in this picture. This could totally be her kid, she looks so young. I am pretty sure I have seen a picture like this when she had Mickey. I hope I age as well as her.


He is such a relaxed person.


This picture above of Garrison is so funny. My moms finger is behind his head, but it totally looks like his ear. His left ear does fold a little because we think that that was the side he was always laying on. Its a hilarious picture of him. I think he looks like Richard G. Scott because his ears point out too!



I ran out of time yesterday, but while my mom was here we took plenty of pictures. So here are some more.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures! He is so teeny and cute, I want to hold him. I told Naomi all about him, so they will be buds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it. I keep thinking we should be playing "horses" outside, but here we are making families. I love you Katie! And he is so stinkin' cute. I hope you are doing good, wish me luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel you will do great. Just get there soon enough to get the drugs. They seriously are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh he is so adorable! It's hard to believe that at one time mine were that little! It goes by so fast. I hope you are getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete