Garrison Funnies

Friday, September 11, 2009

Garrison Update

So I haven't had the baby yet, but I thought that I would update everyone on what was going on. I went into the doctor on Tuesday for my 37 week check up and they weren't going to check me but I asked him to because I felt like I was dialated, or maybe i just hoped taht I was. Well he checked me and I was dialated to a 2 and was 60% effaced. He also swept my membranes. So I came into work the next day and told eveyone about my doctors appointment and they were like Katie you are going to go into labor soon, like anywhere from 12-48 hrs. I was like WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!? Just freaking out. So I started to feel that my stomach was getting hard more often but nothing hurt or anything like that. So I called the doctor and said, " Um I dont' know what is happening everyone is telling me I should be having the baby soon what should I do?" He just told me basically to go into the hospital when I was in lots of pain. Ok So nothing happened. I went into his office the next day because he wanted to check me again. I was dialated to a 2.6 and 80% effaced and he swept my membranes again. This time I was having contractions about every 3 minutes and I could really feel them. But since then everything has cooled down and now I get them every so often and I can't really feel them anymore. I think Garrison decided he wasn't ready. So my next appointment is on Monday and we will see how far I have come then. Anyways just wanted tp update everyone on what was going on!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Are you getting like super excited??? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete