Garrison Funnies

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Garrisons New Bed


We moved Garrison upstairs to sleep in the extra bedroom in my moms house. We first started putting him in the pack n play. He has about 1 more inch before he is just to long for it. So the other day I put him on the couch just to see if we would be able to start sleeping in a bed and behave. So yesterday I put him on the couch again for a nap and he did great. Then last night when i was putting him to bed I asked him where he wanted to sleep. He grabbed his pillow and put it on the couch. So I let him sleep on the couch. I was sure that he would wake up in the middle of the night, but he slept all the way through the night. When Dallin went to pick him up this morning he was laying on the floor between the couch and the pack n play. So I am not sure how long he was sleeping on the floor but he didnt seem to mind. The best part is even though he can get up and move around he stays right where he is until we come and get him. He is a funny boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment